[Athen] [EXTERNAL] - Online Accessibility Training

Auston Stamm abs13 at stmarys-ca.edu
Fri Dec 3 11:22:51 PST 2021

Thank you, Doug! This is exactly the kind of feedback I am looking for. I
will try to add a module about procurement because it is a very important
topic.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope you have a great
weekend.
*Auston Stamm, Doctoral Candidate, Educational Technology*
*he / him / his*
Saint Mary's College of California
Student Disability Services
<https://www.stmarys-ca.edu/student-disability-services>
Accessibility & Assistive Technology Coordinator
Office: (925) 631-5071
Email: abs13 at stmarys-ca.edu