[Athen] Survey of Assistive technology and Device Usage on Mobile devices by People with Different Abilities

Joe Humbert (A11y) joe at a11yeval.com
Fri Feb 12 08:21:25 PST 2021

The point of this survey is to gauge how often people with different
abilities use built-in AT (excluding screen readers) and/or use devices
(e.g., external keyboards, switches) on their mobile smart devices.

Thankx,

Joe Humbert,
<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants#E-K> CPWA
Accessibility Champion