[Athen] FW: [N.O.A.T.] You Are Invited - Meet The Voice Dream Apps - N.O.A.T. Webinar - 26 February 2021 @ 1:30pm Eastern

Doug Mantle Doug.Mantle at kings.uwo.ca
Wed Feb 24 05:15:46 PST 2021

Happy Wednesday! Passing along this invite for those who may wish to join The Network of Assistive Technologists for our upcoming Voice Dream Apps webinar.

Please, we welcome your sharing this invite with other Assistive Technology Professionals - However, we ask that you share the event via the N.O.A.T. website and not simply the registration form. This ensures important details are not missed for those wishing to join. The link to share is www.NOAT.link/events

Take care!

Doug

________________________________

Good day!

Please join us for our upcoming webinar...

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern, join The Network of Assistive Technologists as we welcome Winston Chen, Founder of Voice Dream

Meet The Voice Dream Apps<https://sites.google.com/noat.ca/events/2021/meet-the-voice-dream-apps>

In this session, Winston will share the personal story of how he founded Voice Dream, and give a demo of Voice Dream Reader, the leading reading tool for people with print disabilities. He will also talk about where Voice Dream is going in the future, along with an overview of other Voice Dream Apps.

For more details and to register, please visit the N.O.A.T. Events Website<https://sites.google.com/noat.ca/events/2021/meet-the-voice-dream-apps>.

We look forward to seeing you online Friday, February 26, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern

If you have any questions, please reach out.

Take care!

Doug Mantle,

Founder | The Network of Assistive Technologists

www.NOAT.ca <http://www.noat.ca/> | info at NOAT.ca<mailto:info at NOAT.ca>

--

[https://www.kings.uwo.ca/kings/assets/Image/email/accessibility-counselling.png]

King’s University College is committed to accessibility<http://www.kings.uwo.ca/about-kings/who-we-are/administrative-departments/human-resources/accessibility-for-ontarians-with-disabilities-act-aoda/> for persons with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any particular accommodation requirements or require information in an alternate format.

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient), please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication without reading it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its contents. Thank you.