[Athen] Last call - Nominations for Member-At-Large Position on ATHEN Board

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:20:03 PST 2021

Good afternoon,

As a reminder, we are actively seeking nominations to fill a vacant
Member-at-large position on our Executive Committee. We will be holding a
special election this month to fill a Member-at-Large position for the term
of one year. If you would like to nominate yourself or a colleague for this
position, please contact me at president at athenpro.org before the end of the
day on January 12th.

Note: you do have to be a current ATHEN member to participate on the
Executive Committee.

If you have any questions about the position, please don't hesitate to ask.

Dawn Hunziker
ATHEN President