[Athen] Help with linguistics notations

Steven Bianco Steven.Bianco at fsw.edu
Tue Jan 19 15:35:45 PST 2021

I hope these two links help Susan,

Gentium < https://software.sil.org/gentium/support/features-demo/ > is a font and has a web font available.

I found this resource that has IPA, Native American, Unicode, HTML Entities and more < https://www.key-shortcut.com/en/writing-systems/world-map-of-alphabets-scripts?L=1%27A%3D0%27%27A%3D0 >. I linked to the world map page so you can select the region. IPA is at the following < https://www.key-shortcut.com/en/writing-systems/rare-old-scripts/ipa-phonetic-alphabet >.

Steven Bianco
Florida SouthWestern State College
Office of Information Technology
Coordinator Accessibility and LMS Administration

Phone: (239) 432-6774 or X16774