[Athen] Echo livescribe pen and alternative

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Thu Jun 3 13:07:01 PDT 2021

Dear All,

Please can you give me some help. I know that the Echo Live scribe pen is not easy to find and if anyone knows where to buy them I would appreciate you sharing that with me as they are slowly not making them anymore.

Has anyone found an alternative to the Echo Livescribe pen, and if so please can you share any information with me about the pen and why you choose that pen.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability & Access Services

25 Buick Street 3rd Floor, Boston MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability<http://www.bu.edu/disability> (website)