[Athen] FW: [N.O.A.T.] You Are Invited - MATH WHITEBOARD - AN ONLINE COLLABORATIVE WHITEBOARD FOR MATH - N.O.A.T. Webinar - 25 June 2021 @ 1:30pm Eastern

Doug Mantle Doug.Mantle at kings.uwo.ca
Wed Jun 23 07:05:33 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone – Passing along this invite for an upcoming webinar. Please see below for details. Please direct any questions to info at NOAT.ca.

Take care!

Doug

Subject: [N.O.A.T.] You Are Invited - MATH WHITEBOARD - AN ONLINE COLLABORATIVE WHITEBOARD FOR MATH - N.O.A.T. Webinar - 25 June 2021 @ 1:30pm Eastern

Good day! Please join us for our upcoming webinar...

On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern, join The Network of Assistive Technologists as we welcome DONALD CARNEY, PH.D. from Math Whiteboard.

MathWhiteboard is the first online collaborative whiteboard designed specifically for the teaching and learning of Mathematics. MathWhiteboard is like a smart piece of math paper with all of the functionality of a graphing calculator. Since it recognizes handwritten math notation, teachers and students can interact in a natural and familiar way. A gestural user interface allows users to move fluidly between multiple mathematical representations. The development of MathWhiteboard has been supported in part by the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and US Department of Education.

For more details and to register, please visit the N.O.A.T. Events Website<https://sites.google.com/noat.ca/events/2021/mathwhiteboard-25-jun-2021>.

We look forward to seeing you online Friday, June 25, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern.

If you have any questions, please reach out.

Take care!

Doug Mantle,

Founder | The Network of Assistive Technologists

www.NOAT.ca <http://www.noat.ca/> | info at NOAT.ca<mailto:info at NOAT.ca>

--

[https://www.kings.uwo.ca/kings/assets/Image/email/accessibility-counselling.png]

King’s University College is committed to accessibility<http://www.kings.uwo.ca/about-kings/who-we-are/administrative-departments/human-resources/accessibility-for-ontarians-with-disabilities-act-aoda/> for persons with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any particular accommodation requirements or require information in an alternate format.

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient), please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication without reading it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its contents. Thank you.