[Athen] PDF validator recommendation

chagnon at pubcom.com chagnon at pubcom.com
Thu Mar 4 19:39:26 PST 2021

1. We run a first-level (low level) check with Acrobat Pro’s built in checker.
2. Then we run PAC3.
3. And we correct the errors with a combination of editing the tags manually and running Acrobat’s Preflight utility.

And that’s what we teach our clients and students. It’s affordable, efficient, and do-able.

— — —

Bevi Chagnon | Designer, Accessibility Technician | <mailto:Chagnon at PubCom.com> Chagnon at PubCom.com

— — —

PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing

consulting • training • development • design • sec. 508 services

Upcoming classes at <http://www.pubcom.com/classes> www.PubCom.com/classes

— — —

<https://mailchi.mp/e694edcdfadd/class-discount-3266574> Latest blog-newsletter – <https://www.pubcom.com/blog/2020_07-20/alt-text_part-1.shtml> Simple Guide to Writing Alt-Text