[Athen] Chromebook Reading Applications

Romack, Justin justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Mon Mar 29 07:09:54 PDT 2021

It's a paid solution, but Read&Write is almost always my go to For Chrome and Chromebooks. The extension will give you 30 days to try it, at which point you'll need a subscription.

Thanks,

Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission.