[Athen] Accessibility of Proctorio?

Russell Solowoniuk solowoniukr at macewan.ca
Mon Mar 29 12:13:11 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Our institution is planning on using Proctorio for exam supervision in exceptional circumstances.

I would appreciate any feedback anyone can offer on the accessibility of Proctorio, both from the instructor point of view and from the student point of view. Is it easy to use with a screen reader? With any other assistive technology?

Thanks so much,

Russell

Russell Solowoniuk
AT Educational Assistant, Access and Disability Resources
MacEwan University
7-198 D4, 10700-104 Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2
E: solowoniukr at macewan.ca<mailto:solowoniukr at macewan.ca>
T: 780-497-5826
F: 780-497-4018
macewan.ca
[MacEwan Logo]
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

We acknowledge that the land on which we gather in Treaty Six Territory is the traditional gathering place for many Indigenous people. We honour and respect the history, languages, ceremonies and culture of the First Nations, Métis and Inuit who call this territory home.