[Athen] Perusall

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Wed May 12 09:36:28 PDT 2021

Good Morning,

I hope that everyone is doing well. I have looked into older posts and see that people have been looking at Perusall and had questions about it. We have started to look at it and I also have some questions.

Please can you help me with the following:

1. Has anyone gone through the VPAT from Dec 23, 2020 and if so can you share anything with me from what you have found
2. They obtain revenue from selling books from the site. Does anyone know what format the books are in or any other info
3. Has anyone connected Perusall to the LMS on the campus they are at and how has that worked.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Lorraineve
Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability & Access Services

25 Buick Street 3rd Floor, Boston MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability<http://www.bu.edu/disability> (website)