[Athen] Tactile Graphics Machine Feedback Needed

Johnson, Leslie laj at msu.edu
Thu May 20 07:27:01 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am looking for any feedback on tactile graphic machines. We are looking to purchase either the Picture in a Flash- PIAF or the Thermoform Swell Form Graphics Machine. They seem to be very similar but I would love user feedback and anything good or bad about them. Also if you have a different suggestion for a tactile graphics machine that would be welcome too!

Thanks!

Leslie Johnson
Assistant Director, Assistive Technology
Michigan State University
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities
120 Bessey Hall
434 Farm Lane
East Lansing, MI 48824
P: 517.884.1911 | F: 517.432.3191