[Athen] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] saving comments for JAWS access in ABBYY FineReader

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon May 24 16:47:49 PDT 2021

That is exceptionally helpful, thank you Jeanna. I will make a note of this
and share it with the student. She can pass the suggestion on to her future
instructors.

Wink

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 4:26 PM Turay, Jeanna <jturay at ccu.edu> wrote:

> Hi Wink,

> I just saw this. We have a student who is blind that works with JAWS in

> Blackboard as well. I don’t know what projects you have to grade, but what

> our instructors do for our student is download the paper in Word and put

> comments into it with “Track Changes” on. He said that has worked for him

> using JAWS.

> I can try and find out more from the student if it will help you navigate

> with your student using JAWS and Bb.

> Feel free to reach out to me directly if you’d like: Jturay at ccu.edu.

> *Jeanna *

> *This e-mail may contain information protected by the Family Education

> Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). *

> *If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete

> the e-mail. Thank you.*

Wink Harner Assistive Technology Consulting and Training Alternative Text
Production Portland OR. foreigntype at gmail.com 480-984-0034