[Athen] Position Open: Assistive Technology Coordinator at NC State

Rebecca Sitton resitton at ncsu.edu
Tue Nov 2 06:09:40 PDT 2021

Good Morning,
I just wanted to share that the Assistive Technology Coordinator position
is available at NC State University. Please share with others in our field.
It's a great opportunity and a wonderful team to work with. If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me.

NC State is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Director -
Access and Technology Coordinator. Please review the position description
<https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/150485> for more information about the
position and how to apply.

*Rebecca E. Sitton*
IT Accessibility Coordinator
NC State University
Office of Information Technology
Outreach, Communications & Consulting
P: (919) 513-4087
Email: resitton at ncsu.edu <resitton at ncsu.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers
NC State Accessibility <https://accessibility.ncsu.edu/>

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records
Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”