[Athen] Fwd: ADA Accessibility Analyst - Charlotte, NC **3 OPENINGS** NO C2C/1099

Emily S. Lucio eslucio at umd.edu
Wed Nov 3 06:32:13 PDT 2021

Please share with anyone who you think might be interested. The pay is
$65/hr

Randstad is a recruiting company. I worked with them for about 6 months
last year and thought they were great to work with.

Respectfully,

*Emily Singer Lucio She/Her/Hers*
ADA/504 Coordinator
University of Maryland, College Park