[Athen] Call for proposals - Virtual STEM Accessibility Conference: Starting with Math

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:49:22 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

We're looking for you to present about Math Accessibility and submit a
proposal for the ATHEN STEM virtual conference! Share your best practices,
tools you use to get the job done, techniques you've discovered along the
way, options for students to access content, etc.

Consider putting in a proposal even if you think what you are doing is well
known or "minor" - we guarantee there will be others who will learn from
you!

Submit your Proposal (Google Form) <https://forms.gle/d3dz1Pdz3aYxMwtf8>
Proposal deadline is November 30, 2021.

As a reminder, ATHEN <https://athenpro.org/about> is hosting the first
ever “Science,
Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) Accessibility: Starting with Math” virtual
conference on February 10th and 11th, 2022. We are striving to create a
diverse conference where experts can share their best practices, solutions,
techniques, etc. for accessing and creating accessible STEM content in
higher education.

Conference Details, Dates, Registration, Cost
<https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference>

Take a sneak peek into the complexities in creating accessible STEM content
in the YouTube video “Factors involved in making STEM content accessible
<https://youtu.be/v-MGQU7tJRY>” (10-minutes).

Looking forward to engaging in this much needed experience!

Eagerly,

ATHEN Executive Council