[Athen] Recommendations for Bluetooth lapel/lavalier microphones for remote transcription

Romack, Justin justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 2 04:32:51 PDT 2021

We’ve been working with an increasing number of remote transcription providers over the past year – and anticipate this will become part of our service model moving forward.

I’m curious if anyone has a recommendation for a low-profile Bluetooth microphone that can easily clip on the lapel or shirt?

There are far too many options on Amazon… and with the amount of junk that fills up the search results for this kind of tech, I’d rather have a lead on something one of you wonderful people have used.

Thanks in advance! 😊

Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu<mailto:justinr at disability.tamu.edu> | disability.tamu.edu