[Athen] Memories of Norm Coombs

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Fri Sep 17 07:59:17 PDT 2021

Hi all,

No, Norm has not passed away and I'm sorry if my message conveyed that idea. Norm has been a part of our AT and accessibility world for a long time and has had a lot of impact. ATHEN would like to recognize Norm's efforts over the years and present him with a recognition of his achievements during the ATHEN Annual meeting.

If anyone would like to share comments, please fill out our form (or send me an email) at https://forms.gle/RVaWTmGGfGp32vmN6 - these stories/memories will also be shared with Norm.

Thank you!

Dawn

Dawn Hunziker
Assistant Director, Digital and Physical Access | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu
drc.arizona.edu | itaccessibility.arizona.edu