[Athen] The note taking process that improves grades - and how to teach it - You Are Invited - Friday, April 8 @ 1:30pm Eastern - NOAT Webinar

Doug Mantle Doug.Mantle at kings.uwo.ca
Mon Apr 4 08:19:04 PDT 2022

Good day! Passing along an invitation for an upcoming webinar. Hoping you'll join....

Doug

Good day everyone!

We are pleased to extend this invitation for you to attend this mini workshop webinar on Friday, April 8, 2022 at 1:30pm Eastern

--------------------------------------

Classroom learners, whether in person or virtual, are all faced with the same challenge. Do they engage in the moment, or try to note down everything to come back to later?

It’s the Note Taker’s Dilemma; it affects learners of all abilities, but for students with disabilities, the impact can be even more pronounced.

Join The Network of Assistive Technologists as we welcome Charles Hague and Jenna Huckle from Glean for this mini workshop webinar.

In this mini workshop we’ll demonstrate how teaching students to Capture notes during class before going on to Organise, Refine and Integrate them in further study helps build vital skills for learning.

Join our workshop to:

* Understand the theory behind CORI, and why it works

* Learn how to teach the CORI process to your students

* See an example of CORI in action with Glean

Registration is NOW OPEN - Visit the N.O.A.T. Events Site<http://noat.link/events> for more information and to register

Hoping to see everyone online April 8th at 1:30pm Eastern!

Take care,

Doug Mantle,

Founder | The Network of Assistive Technologists

www.NOAT.ca <http://www.noat.ca/> | info at NOAT.ca<mailto:info at NOAT.ca>

[https://www.kings.uwo.ca/kings/assets/Image/email/accessibility-counselling.png]

King’s University College is committed to accessibility<http://www.kings.uwo.ca/about-kings/who-we-are/administrative-departments/human-resources/accessibility-for-ontarians-with-disabilities-act-aoda/> for persons with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any particular accommodation requirements or require information in an alternate format.

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient), please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication without reading it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its contents. Thank you.