[Athen] Referencing software and screen readers

tristenbreitenfeldt at gmail.com tristenbreitenfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:46:28 PDT 2022

Hello,

I used to use Zotero with JAWS, but recently found that it is not working
well at all with my screen reader. So, I have been using bibliography.com -
a free citation generator and bibliography management tool. It has a few
unlabeled buttons, but most of the text fields are labeled. It is pretty
easy to use, with one cavviot: I have not yet figured out how to delete
citations or bibliographies. To work around this issue, I use the citation
generator to create my bibliography, then I copy the references I want into
a Word document and edit it from there.

I hope that is helpful.

Tristen Breitenfeldt

<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>