[Athen] Does anyone have this book in PDF? Or anything but an ePub??

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 26 11:48:52 PDT 2022

Unfortunately, George, all of these formats need a ton of work on our end to be converted to what the student needs to work with. The ePub doesn't have page numbers and it also cannot be read by Kurzweil. The Word version has no images and no workable table of contents or index (kind of important for this kind of book). The student is not blind so Braille and Daisy are not appropriate either.

I only ever ask for a PDF when I need one, and in this case, I need one. Publisher is only providing an ePub, which does not meet this student's needs.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Division of Student Affairs
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you've received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.