[Athen] Blackboard Ally

kerscher at montana.com kerscher at montana.com
Mon Aug 1 08:37:38 PDT 2022

Hi,

Ally has a wonderful reputation for converting materials. In discussions
with the developer, clearly the most problematic format to convert is PDF.
If you can encourage the faculty to produce accessible materials from the
get go, that solves many problems. The freely available WordToEPUB is a
great start. The EPUB format is also what is available through VitalSource,
RedShelf, and Barnes and Noble, which goes by many names on campus.

Get it at daisy.org/wordtoepub

Best

George