[Athen] Beeline reader

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 23 11:13:48 PDT 2022

I first saw Beeline about 5 years ago at a session at CSUN. I wasn’t impressed with it then, and I’m still not impressed with it. It does not provide text to speech, unless that has been added. It runs a gradient of blue to purple back to blue to purple etc. through the text, it is supposed to lead the eyes/help with tracking. It also would remove images (distractions) so you just had text to deal with. I could not figure out who the target consumer was. I didn’t even know it was still around.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you’ve received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.