[Athen] looking for speaker for regional AHEAD chapter - AT and Alt format expert

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Mon Dec 5 16:02:36 PST 2022

Amy Taylor, from North Idaho College is looking for an onsite speaker with
an expertise in AT and Alt format for a local conference in Idaho:

I am reaching out in hopes you can direct me to the correct person or
resource for a professional speaker. Our affiliate (IPHED) Idaho’s chapter,
is planning our spring conference and we are wanting to bring in a
professional speaker with knowledge in assistive technology and alt
formatting. I am wanting some recommendations for quality and experienced
presenters. Can you help me identify some options?

Travel and time would be reimbursed. Contact Amy Taylor at aetaylor at nic.edu
if you're interested.

--
Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

Sign up to access the recordings from the *2020 Accessing Higher
Ground Conference
<https://accessinghigherground.org/postconferenceresources2021/>* and for AHG
2021 'Watch Parties
<https://accessinghigherground.org/postconferenceresources2021/>.'

Sign up to our mailing list to receive announcements
<https://accessinghigherground.org/about/#Join_Our_Mailing_List>.

Complete program information and registration is open for AHEAD's full
line-up of Spring 2021 webinars
<https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2021-spring-webinars>.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*