[Athen] FM System Recommendations

Saunders, Kari L saundersk at uncw.edu
Wed Feb 16 07:57:07 PST 2022

Good Morning!

I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for reliable (and affordable) FM systems (not for student's with hearing aids).
Looking for the following features:

* Directional and omnidirectional (lapel or desktop versions)
* Range appropriate for lecture hall sized room
* Easily programmable/usable
* Possibly able to connect to mic system already in place
* Not too cumbersome/noticeable

I tried looking through the archives, but only saw a few posts from several years ago. I'm just checking to see if anyone has recommendations for companies or products with which they have had success - or companies/products to stay away from.

Any input would be much appreciated.
Thank you!

Kari
Kari Saunders, MAT, M.Ed.
Assistant Director - Assistive Technology | Disability Resource Center
UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road | Wilmington, NC 28403-5942
Tel: 910.962.7555 | Fax: 910.962.7556 | Email: saundersk at uncw.edu<mailto:saundersk at uncw.edu>
UNCW Disability Resource Center<https://uncw.edu/disability/index.html>