[Athen] Question about headings

L Snider lsnider at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:43:26 PST 2022

I will echo Karen, all the screen reader users I work with and know, who
rely on screen readers every day, want sequential headings. They also
dislike wasting time on trying to figure things out if they are missing or
off. I go further than WCAG, because I ask, why would headings have numbers
if they weren't meant to be used sequentially?

Cheers

Lisa