[Athen] TTS apps - your recommendations?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Thu Jan 20 09:54:09 PST 2022

Voice Dream is my favorite, but Natural Reader is good as well. I haven’t heard of the others they listed on that site.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Division of Student Affairs
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you’ve received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.