[Athen] Self-pace courses through CCC

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Tue Jul 19 09:37:37 PDT 2022

I don’t know, but I wish they would. I created two courses in there that I think people outside of CCC would find valuable to take.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Division of Student Affairs
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you’ve received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.