[Athen] New technology

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Fri Jul 29 13:34:28 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I was unable to attend the AHEAD conference this year. I was told there was some new and promising assistive technology on display. If you attended and observed this technology, can you share details with me? I want to do some research to see how to enhance the AT presence on campus. We utilize the typical suite of technology such as JAWS, Zoom Text, Kurzweil, Glean, Live Scribe Echo and Symphony pens, C-Pen Reader Pens, and digital recorders.

I would love to hear back from folks who attended and don't mind sharing.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner RhD, ATAC
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Ave., Dept. 2953
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-425-5251

To schedule an appointment, please click the following link:

https://utcemsa.as.me/DRC-BK-AA60