[Athen] Blackboard Ally

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Sun Jul 31 09:30:21 PDT 2022

Dear All,

I hope that you are all getting read for the upcoming Fall Semester. We are getting ready to implement Blackboard Ally at BU and are looking at different ways to implement it. If any of you are willing to share what worked best for you when you started using it and any handouts that you have for remediation of text that you handed out to faculty and students that were helpful we would greatly appreciate it.

I look forward to hearing from you

Best,

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability & Access Services

25 Buick Street 3rd Floor, Boston MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability<http://www.bu.edu/disability> (website)