[Athen] Georgia Tech Research Study Invitation - Last Reminder

zondin6 at gatech.edu zondin6 at gatech.edu
Thu Jun 2 07:22:26 PDT 2022

--This is the last reminder for the Georgia Tech Research Study Invitation. We will not be sending another reminder. Thank you very much for your consideration.--

Dear all,

We are reaching out to invite you to participate in the “Accommodation Decision Making in Higher Education” research study.

The goal of this research study is to investigate how disability service providers in higher education institutions make accommodation decisions. It will provide essential research on the experiences and practices of disability service providers when making accommodation decisions depicting challenges, and lessons learned.

If you agree to participate you will be asked to answer survey questions. The survey questions will be on the Qualtrics online platform. We will ask you questions about how you make accommodation decisions for your students. Your participation in this study is expected to last between 20 minutes to 30 minutes.

There will be no compensation for your participation.

In order to participate in this research study, you must meet the following requirements:

* You must be 18 years old and older
* You should be fluent in English
* You should be physically located in the USA during your participation in this research study

If you are interested, please click below to see the informed consent:

link for informed consent: I am interested<https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5woK0ljgHmg94a>

You can have a phone call or virtual meeting with our project staff if you have any questions about the study or the informed consent form. Please reach out Zerrin Ondin, Principal Investigator, at zondin6 at gatech.edu or at (404) 385-5255.

Thank you,

Zerrin Ondin, PhD
Research Scientist II
Center for Inclusive Design and Innovation
Georgia Institute of Technology | College of Design
512 Means Street | Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30318
O: 404.385.5255 | F: 404.894. 8323 | www.cidi.gatech.edu<http://www.cidi.gatech.edu>
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers