[Athen] [EXTERNAL] - FW: Tech Workshops - Spring Calendar

Walton, Vicki vwalton at columbiabasin.edu
Tue Mar 22 16:01:42 PDT 2022

Oh Doug, those were my thoughts exactly. Thank you for posting this question. I was just looking at this.

Take care.

[Visit the CBC Website]<https://www.columbiabasin.edu/>

Vicki Walton
Assistive Technology/Disability Support Services
Program Support Supervisor II
509.542.4428, or ext. 2428
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301
Pronouns: they/them
[Follow CBC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/cbcollege> [Follow CBC on Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/cbcollege> [Follow CBC on YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/cbchawkssnaps>
[We All Soar Together]