[Athen] MathPix use with Canvas

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Sun Mar 27 07:09:49 PDT 2022

Dear All,

Please can you post this to the list.

Thanks

Lorraine

-----Original Message-----
From: athen-list <athen-list-bounces at mailman12.u.washington.edu> On Behalf Of Mary J Ziegler
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2022 1:56 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network <athen-list at u.washington.edu>
Subject: [Athen] MathPix use with Canvas

Hi,

I really appreciated the thread about MathPix last week (thank you!). Coincidentally, I am in the process of sorting out the best way to promote the usage of MathPix with Canvas.

Has anyone deployed MathPix on an organization-wide basis (with or without Canvas) such that they can share detail on the best way to set folks up to use it? Is there a way to avoid each individual that wants to use it downloading the Snip tool to their desktop?

I'm sold on the value of MathPix. My dilemma is what to promote as the best avenue to share/use it across the university. Any tips appreciated.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary J. Ziegler,
Program Manager for Online Learning Accessibility MIT Office of Digital Learning