[Athen] Help with FlipGrid and ASL with a voice over

Kathy Marks kdmarks at asu.edu
Tue May 17 11:11:19 PDT 2022

Hi! I'm emaiing on behalf of a colleague in our disability resource services here at ASU:

We have a student who is enrolled in a [online] course where they will be utilizing FlipGrid videos to communicate and the student is a high ranking educator who communicates via American Sign Language and so will need to be able to incorporate their interpreter into the work as well as be seen signing and including the voice over of the interpreters in this platform.

Does anyone have expertise with this platform or have colleagues at other institutions who might be able to help us streamline the process so this student is not doing substantially "more" work than her cohort?

Thank you for any help or advice you can give!
Kathy

Kathy Marks | IT Accessibility Coordinator | UTO | Arizona State University | accessibility.asu.edu