[Athen] Form Builder

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 10 15:08:17 PST 2022

I REELY LIKE TO BUILD WITH GOOGLE DOCS ITS ACCESSABLE TO BILD AS WELL AS
FILL OUT WITH ONE CODISAL DON'T REWIER A SPUSIFIC FORMAT IN A FILED SO IF A
EMAIL MUST BE A PROPER EMAIL THE SCREENREADER WILL TELL THE USER
CONSTENTLY THAT IT IS NOT A PROPER EMAIL ADREES UNTILL IT IS. SO OTHER THEN
THAT GOOGLE FORMS WORKS WELL

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.