[Athen] [EXTERNAL] - Looking for examples of websites that meet WCAG

Hayman, Douglass dhayman at olympic.edu
Thu Oct 13 14:29:19 PDT 2022

You could look at webaim.org and likely find that it is mostly compliant, likely more so than many other web pages. Likewise on checking deque.com or other companies in the accessibility work.

Doug Hayman
IT Accessibility Coordinator
Information Technology
Olympic College
dhayman at olympic.edu<mailto:dhayman at olympic.edu>
(360) 475-7632

From: athen-list <athen-list-bounces at mailman12.u.washington.edu> On Behalf Of Adina Mulliken
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2022 2:21 PM
To: athen-list at u.washington.edu
Subject: [EXTERNAL] - [Athen] Looking for examples of websites that meet WCAG

CAUTION: This email came from a non-OC system or external source. Beware of phishing and social engineering!

Hi all,
My Library systems people are asking me if I could ask for examples of websites that meet WCAG. We did not specify a level or version of WCAG, but I'll say at least say 2.0 or above. Anyone want to suggest examples that you feel confident do a decent job of meeting any level or version of WCAG 2.0 or above? Library websites would probably be ideal, but other websites could be useful too. Sorry this question is probably rather broad.
Thanks!
Adina

Adina Mulliken
Associate Professor, Librarian Silberman Social Work and Urban Public Health Library
Hunter College, City University of New York
2180 3rd Ave. New York, NY
Phone 212-396-7665
Pronouns she/her