[Athen] article advocating for PDFs in College & Research Libraries News

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Sat Sep 10 09:37:11 PDT 2022

Steve, please understand that advocating for PDF is presently equivalent to advocating that no STEM articles are accessible. I am no expert in this area, but I do believe that with minimal care, html can be created so that everything is accessible. Perhaps not as beautiful as PDF, but I am unaware of anything that cannot be presented in html. So why not advocate for html and point out areas where it needs improvement?
John