[Athen] [External] Raised line drawing vendors

Matt Sauthoff sauthoffm at appstate.edu
Mon Sep 12 07:52:19 PDT 2022

We have used T-Base Communications <https://tbase.com/> for science-related
tactile graphics and been very happy with their work.

*Matt Sauthoff*

Accessible Technology Consultant
Office of Disability Resources

Appalachian State University
Suite 112, Anne Belk Hall | ASU Box 32158Boone, NC 28608

828-262-3056| 828-262-7904 (fax)odr.appstate.edu <http://ods.appstate.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential, privileged, and/or private information, be proprietary,
or contain information covered by the Family Educational Rights &
Privacy Act (FERPA). Emails sent and received in the course of
University business are subject to the North Carolina Public Records
Act (N.C.G.S. §132-1 et seq.) and may be released to the public unless
an exception applies. If you have received this message in error,
please contact the sender immediately and be advised that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message and any of its
contents, including attachments, is strictly prohibited.