[Athen] AHG Discount code

Sean Kugler Sean.Kugler at nau.edu
Mon Sep 12 16:05:11 PDT 2022

Hello All,

I love doing things last minute. Does anyone have the discount code for ATHEN members for Accessing Higher Ground? Today is the deadline for early registration.

Thank you all and take care,

Sean Kugler
Digital Accessibility Analyst, Sr.
(928) 523-6042

"Inclusion is not a matter of political correctness. It is the key to growth." - Jesse Jackson

A11Y = Accessibility (A eleven letters Y)

Northern Arizona University sits at the base of the San Francisco Peaks, on homelands sacred to Native Americans throughout the region. We honor their past, present, and future generations, who have lived here for millennia and will forever call this place home.