[Athen] Need advice for dealing with a publishing company

Charlotte Schiff-Norton cgs5 at stmarys-ca.edu
Wed Sep 14 08:15:56 PDT 2022

Hello All!

I was wondering if anybody has had any luck with the publishing company
Penguin Random House on getting books in accessible format?

I have reach out to them a few times and keep getting the response "we
don’t have that book in accessible format/PDF"

I am trying to get the book Nicomachean Ethics (ISBN: 9780140449495)
I have looked on bookshare and accesstext doesn't work with that publishing
company.

Any suggestions on how to get this book before I have to resort to cutting
and scanning it?

Thank you in advance.

Charlotte Norton
she/her/hers
Saint Mary's College of California
Student Disability Services
<https://www.stmarys-ca.edu/student-disability-services>
Accessibility & Assistive Technology Coordinator
Office: (925) 631-5071
Email: cgs5 at stmarys-ca.edu