[Athen] Need advice for dealing with a publishing company

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed Sep 14 10:28:13 PDT 2022

I will, indeed, along with Christa Miller from Virginia Tech. This year it will be a two-day blow out…you won’t want to miss it!!

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you’ve received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.