[Athen] Accessible software for videos

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 12 09:50:18 PDT 2023

hi i am able to do some pretty complex editing so a quick and dirty wount
work for me smile

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.