[Athen] Braille Transcribers for hire?

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Wed Aug 2 15:34:24 PDT 2023

I will suggest you contact Patrick Janson at "Braille Misic and More" <
patrick at braillemusicandmore.com>. Tell him I sent you.

Please contact me off list if CU encounters other braille needs, especially
for languages other than English. 🙂

Best,

On Wed, Aug 2, 2023 at 4:24 PM Susan Kelmer <Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu>
wrote:

> We have a sudden music student who is blind and asking for Braille music.

> We had a contractor who used to do this work for us, but it’s been 8 years

> since we’ve used her, and I’ve reached out but not heard back.

> My googling is not bringing me any decent results. Does any one know a

> Braille transcriber or two I could reach out to, or know of a good way to

> find one?

> *Susan Kelmer *

> Alternate Format Production Program Manager

> Disability Services

> Health and Wellness Services

> *T* 303 735 4836

> *www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices

> <http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices> *

> *Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this

> message cannot be guaranteed. If you’ve received this email in error please

> notify the sender immediately and delete this message.*

DON WINIECKI
Handid Braille Services
• a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & accessible media
• specializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems
Email: dwiniecki at handid.org
Web: https://www.handid.org
Tel: +1 208 571 8096
• Your donations make braille free for others!
• Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here!
Inline image