[Athen] TestOut?

normajean.brand normajean.brand at hccs.edu
Mon Aug 21 09:58:30 PDT 2023

Hello All,
For those of you who evaluate VPATs for your institution, do you have any experience or knowledge of TestOut? CompTIA partnered/purchased TestOut LabSim not that long ago. I received TestOut’s most recent VPAT<https://support.testout.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/14020512570779> (March 2023) and I’m noting approximately 20 criteria that they themselves acknowledge their platform only partially supports. Am I wrong to raise red flags or minimally yellow flags on this platform?

Many Thanks,
NJ

NJ Brand, (she/her/hers; Dyslexic, ADHD, PsA, Fibro, Migraine- Let’s destigmatize disabilities!)
Norma Jean Brand (hear my name)<https://namedrop.io/njbrand>
● Spring Branch Campus ● Suite RC12/13 ● T: 713.718.5604 ● F:713.718.5430
● HCCS<http://hccs.edu/> <http://hccs.edu/>
Accessibility and Inclusion are shared institutional responsibilities. #ally #highered #inclusion

Confidential - Do Not Copy or Distribute: This message may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the individuals(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender immediately. This message may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee(s), you must delete this email immediately. Do not disseminate, distribute, or copy.