[Athen] 9th Edition of Stewart's Calculus - ISBN: 978-0357042915

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 29 11:01:44 PDT 2023

Can I ask why you're going to Word? You will need to create the math in accessible content, using MathType or Equation Editor (only use this second option if it needs to be visual but not readable by screenreader).

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>