[Athen] [WebAIM] Article: America Promises Equality for Disabled Students. It's Failing.

Lucy Greco lgreco at berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:42:27 PST 2023

by any chance do you have this in a more accessible format i could not get
any text past the intro

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.