[Athen] [EXT] Call for Nominations - ATHEN Executive Council

athenpresident at gmail.com athenpresident at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 07:26:25 PST 2023

Hello Everyone:

I hope everyone is enjoying their wonderful holiday season. From the ATHEN
leadership team, we wish each and every one of you a joyous and happy New
Year.

As a reminder we wanted to put this prior communication at the top of your
mailboxes for your consideration.

We continue to except nominations for secretary on the ATHEN executive
board.

For a general overview of the job responsibilities, please see the following
web page under the heading "ARTICLE V--EXECUTIVE OFFICERS":

<http://athenpro.org/node/3> http://athenpro.org/node/3

You are welcome to nominate yourself for these positions. If you are
nominating another individual, it is highly recommended that you check with
that person as to their availability. The secretary role is a member of the
ATHEN Executive Council and does require some participation. You would be
serving in this role as secretary for one year to fill the vacancy by the
resignation of the former secretary, that being RaLynn McGuire, who is now
ATHEN's vice president. We would like to thank RaLynn for her service as
secretary and wish her well in her new role as vice president of ATHEN.

Please submit all nominations via email to the Board at
election at athenpro.org <mailto:election at athenpro.org> .

Nominations will close on Monday, January 15, 2024 at 5PM (Pacific). Voting
will become available shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your time.

Jeff Bishop

ATHEN President