[Athen] Accessibility Summer Camp 2023-Call for Proposals!!

Tisha L. Marzewski tlmarzewski at asub.edu
Tue Feb 7 08:03:05 PST 2023

Call for Proposals Due February 17th for Accessibility Summer Camp 2023

With only a few more weeks to submit to present, don't miss your chance to share your accessibility knowledge during our sixth annual Accessibility Summer Camp! This is a FREE virtual conference with a global reach.

This year’s ASC event will take place on Friday, June 2, 2023, from 8:00a - 4:00p CST.

We welcome submissions from all experience levels and backgrounds on any accessibility topic, so please visit the ASC Proposal Submission page<https://www.accessibilityict.org/call-for-proposals> submit a proposal. The session proposal deadline is Friday, February 17th, 2023.

What is Accessibility Summer Camp (ASC)?

The Accessibility Summer Camp<https://www.accessibilityict.org/> is a FREE annual conference with the goal of connecting professionals and educators with best practices in accessibility and Universal Design. Over the past few years, the ASC conference has grown to become one of the most popular accessibility conferences in the country. Our mission is to provide accessibility-focused professional development that empowers attendees to create high-quality, accessible learning environments while removing barriers for all individuals who have the desire to learn. Register for free today!<https://www.accessibilityict.org/register>

Tisha L Marzewski | Coordinator of Disability Services
Arkansas State University-Beebe
McKay Student Center, Room 202D
PO Box 1000 Beebe AR 72012 | 501.882.8863
tlmarzewski at asub.edu<mailto:tlmarzewski at asub.edu> | www.asub.edu<http://www.asub.edu>
“Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences”