[Athen] French class using Voice Over

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Thu Feb 16 10:08:04 PST 2023

Dear All,

We have a student who is in an introductory French class. She is using a Mac with Voice Over and having trouble reading documents that are in French and English. She can either read in French or in English.

Any thoughts on how to be able to go back and forward in English and French. She also has a iPad and she is having trouble working with that.

She is using it with Blackboard, Yellow dig and Myfrench hub as well as PPT converted to PDF. We are able to OCR the PDF so that is not an issue.

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability & Access Services

25 Buick Street 3rd Floor, Boston MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability<http://www.bu.edu/disability> (website)