[Athen] Accessibility Summer Camp 2023-Call for Proposals!

Tisha L. Marzewski tlmarzewski at asub.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:30:55 PST 2023

Accessibility Summer Camp 2023

We would love for you to share your accessibility knowledge during our sixth annual Accessibility Summer Camp 2023! As in former years, this virtual conference is FREE for all attendees. This year’s ASC event will take place on Friday, June 2, 2023, from 8:00-4:00 CST. As a conference participant you will be able to attend sessions and engage in valuable networking with like-minded professionals.

We are soliciting presentations from all experience levels and backgrounds, so please visit the ASC Conference Home Page<https://www.accessibilityict.org/> for more information and to submit a proposal. The session proposal deadline is Friday, February 17th, 2023.

What is Accessibility Summer Camp (ASC)?

The Accessibility Summer Camp is a FREE annual conference with the goal of connecting professionals and educators with best practices in accessibility and Universal Design. Over the past few years, the ASC conference has grown to become one of the most popular accessibility conferences in the country. Our mission is to provide accessibility professional development that empowers attendees to create high quality, accessible learning environments while removing barriers for all individuals who have a desire to learn.

https://www.accessibilityict.org/

Tisha L Marzewski | Coordinator of Disability Services
Arkansas State University-Beebe
McKay Student Center, Room 202D
PO Box 1000 Beebe AR 72012 | 501.882.8863
tlmarzewski at asub.edu<mailto:tlmarzewski at asub.edu> | www.asub.edu<http://www.asub.edu>
“Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences”